BBQ Safety Reminder

A reminder that un-attended cooking happens not only in your kitchen.  Never leave pot, pans, griddles on a grille or stove top burner unattended, even for a short period of time.  Remember if there is a fire, close the lid, call 9-1-1, do not try to extinguish using water.

Fortunately this recent fire was discovered in the nick of time before it ignited the wooden wall behind it, with only the B.B.Q. suffering any damage:

Monday, July 29, 2019

Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley, 6544 New Dublin Rd, RR 2  Addison, ON, K0E 1A0
Tel. 613-345-7480 or 1-800-492-3175, Fax. 613-345-7235, Email:
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.

Powered by CivicWeb CMS - © Copyright 2014 iCompass Technologies Inc.